Lodge #263 awards 6 awards for $500 each to children of members who seek advanced education after high school.
- Parent must be a FOP Lodge 263 member in good standing.
- Applicant must be a full-time college student (12 or more credit hours per semester).
How to apply
Download, complete and send in the scholarship application with proof of registration before June 30, 2017.
Applicant must provide proof of registration for the Fall 2017 semester with this application for it to be considered:.
Proof can be one of the following items:
- Registrar note indicating enrollment,
- Fall 2017 class schedule,
- Fall 2017 tuition payment receipt,
- OR a letter of acceptance.
Note: Letters of acceptance must be followed by proof of registration before scholarship is awarded.
2016 Scholarship Recipients